Wednesday 14 March 2012

Waiting for the Bus: Classroom Building

-Aw, I'm so sick of school right now. I just want it to end.
-Drop out.
-Yeah. I wish. I was this close the other day.
-Haha. Seriously? What would you do?
-I don't know! That's the thing. But I'm just sitting here, studying all these fuckin crazy works of art and I just keep thinking, I should be doing this. Not studying it.
-Yeah... I can't really relate. I just wanna get through it so I can start working.
-Don't you feel like you should be doing something? Like something important?
-I kinda think teaching is important.
-Yeah. Oh totally. But I mean. How many, like, revolutionaries were teachers?
-Yeah I guess... But would there be revolutionaries without someone teaching them what needs revolutionizing?
...
...
-I dunno.
-Me neither...

No comments:

Post a Comment