Friday 23 March 2012

The Big Table: Starbucks

-Oh my god, there's Jenna.
-Who?
-Jenna. Don't look. I don't want her to see-- Shit. She saw me.
-What? Haha.
-She's coming over. Crap.
-Who is she?
-Heeeey, Jennnaaa. How are you?
-I'm well! How are you?
-Good. Gooood.
-Who's this?
-Oh. Jenna this is Kelly. Kelly, Jenna. I went to elementary school with Jenna.
-We were best friends.
-Well... We were good friends.
-Cool. Cool.
-We were Best friends. Until you ditched me for Jeremy.
-Oh please. You say that every time I see you.
-It's true.
-I didn't ditch anyone.
-You skipped my birthday for his soccer game. We had a slumber party and she snuck out of my house.
-Oooh, maaan...
-We were like 13.
-Yeah. Best friends.
-Ok, well whatever. It's nice to see you, Jenna.
-We should try to catch up sometime.
-Yeah, ok.
-I'm serious.
-Ok. Well call me or something.
-K. I'll Facebook you.
-K, see you.
-See you. Nice to meet you.
-Yeah. Same here.... That was awkward.
-She's always awkward.
-Would you actually 'catch up' with her?
-I don't know...
-She can hold a grudge.
-No kidding! Jeremy was pretty hot though.
-Was he?

No comments:

Post a Comment