Thursday 29 March 2012

Over Coffee: Tim Hortons

-Hey ladies! What are we talking abooouut?
-Hahaha. Oh, nothing.
-Hahaha.
-Come on, I wanna know!
-Our celebrity cruushees. Hahaha.
-Oh my god. Who's yours?
-I'm not tellin--
-Bruce Willis!
-Shut uup.
-Haha. He's hot! Nothing wrong with Bruce. Haha. And who's yours?
-Johnny Depp.
-Ooof course. Hahaha. Ok. Now mine. Ummm. K. I know everyone thinks he's an ass these days, but I can't seem to get over him.
-Who?!
-Mel Gibson. Hahaha.
-Hahaha
-Hahaha. He is hot. I'll give you that.
-You know who else though? And this is really weird! Ok. My daughter is completely obsessed with Justin Bieber--
-You've got a crush on Justin Bieber?
-No! I don't. But ok. My daughter watches, Never Say Never, practically every day, and I watch it with her sometimes, and I just think he's super cute.
-Well cute, yeah.
-But not sexy.
-Well... I actually had a dream about him. Haha.
-Hahaha. Oh my god. A sex dream?
-Well, not quite. But it was headed that way.
-Hahaha.
-Hahaha. Oh my gosh. So Justin Bieber is the man of your dreams?
-Hahaha. I guess he is! It wasn't anything! But I did wake up a little flustered, hahaha.
-Hahaha.
-Hahaha. Oh my gosh.
-Don't judge! Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment