Saturday 3 March 2012

In Line: Costco

-It seems like all we talk about is Alzheimer's. Everyone is writing about it, all the time. It's so depressing.
-I know. Wouldn't it suck if one of us got it?
-Oh totally. That'd be horrible.
-I think it's one of my biggest fears.
-I think it'd be better if I got it than if you did.
-What? Why's that?
-Cause I feel like you'd actually take care of me.
-Oh. I totally would.
-Exactly. Me, I'd be all bitter and just drag you around all over. 'Time to go grocery shopping. Groceries are something you eat. Put your seat belt on. Oh you don't know how? Do you want a lollipop?'
-Oh my gosh. Haha. Are you listening to yourself? I wouldn't be brain-dead.
-Haha. Just being honest.
-So you'd be mad at me if I got Alzheimer's?
-Hahaha. Of course I would. Hahaha. Love you?
-Oh my gosh...

No comments:

Post a Comment