Saturday 24 March 2012

Across from Us: McDonalds

-What's your boy's name?
-Uh, Tony.
-Tony. He's cute. Hey, Tony. Come here?
-Heh. He's kind of shy.
-No, that's good. I got these three kids here. I told each one as soon as they could listen. I told em, if anyone ever says to you, come here, you don't even move.
-That's probably a good thing.
-That is a good thing. I tell them exactly what a stranger will do to em. I tell them, in detail, what a stranger will do to em.
-Woah.
-No. If that seems brutal, if that scares them, Good.
-Yeah, I guess hey.
-I say they should be scared. They should run from any stranger they meet.
-That's good. Yeah.
-You hear that, Tony?
-Say, yeah, Tony. Say, we haveta go now, mister. Say, see ya.
-Hahaha. He's cute. We gotta go too. Gotta go get some weed. Hahaha.
Just kiddin. Just kiddin.
-Heh.
-I'd never do that with the kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment