Wednesday 21 March 2012

On the Bus: Between Downtown & Home

-Hey, ya know what I watched last night?
-What?
-That Hannibal movie!
-Oh, I hate horror movies.
-I know, I shoulda never watched it. I had nightmares all night. Have you seen it?
-No. I seriously can't handle horror movies.
-K, the end is so gross. Do you wanna know what happens?
-Not really...
-K. He like cuts off this guy's scalp. I don't know what he did to the guy, but he's all drugged up, so he's still alive.
-Eew. This is so gross. Please stop.
-No seriously it's horrifying. He makes the girl, like the main girl. She's all drugged up too, but he makes her eat the brain. He's like, This is the frontal lobe, and I'm pretty sure he's gonna eat the whole thing--
-Okaay. Stooop it.
-What?
-That's so gross!
-Yeah. It's Hannibal. Cannibal Hannibal. It's supposed to be gross.
-Yeah, but I said I don't wanna hear about it and you keep blabbing on and on about it.
-Hahaha. Well it's just a movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment