Sunday 11 March 2012

The Front Entrance: Downtown Library

-Have you seen Walking Dead?
-That zombie show?
-Yeah, yeah.
-I watched it once, yeah. Is it ever gruesome.
-I know. It's so awesome. I can't get enough of it.
-Oh man, I can't watch it.
-I totally think it's like the best show on TV right now.
-I thought I was gonna love it, but that first episode there's this little girl zombie that looked Exactly like my little niece.
-Haha. That's hilarious. She totally does!
-I know, man. But it kinda shook me up. I'm like terrified of my niece now.
-Hahaha. You serious?
-I have nightmares about her.
-Hahaha.
-Just like the show, only I'm the one who has to shoot my own niece in the head.
-Hahaha.
-Laugh it up, man. Haha. I'm serious. I can't ever remember having nightmares until I watched that.
-Oh man. That's so messed up. Haha.
-Haha. It is Totally messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment