Tuesday 13 March 2012

Cafeteria: Riddell Center

-Man, I had the worst time falling asleep last night. I got like no sleep at all.
-Aw, that sucks. I used to have like friggen insomnia. I'd stay up for days.
-I hate it so much.
-Does it happen lots?
-Quite a bit, yeah.
-You should try drinking a bit of wine before bed.
-Seriously?
-It totally works.
-You just have a glass before bed? Like in your bed?
-No! Haha. Like when I'm watching TV or whatever. I don't know, it's just really relaxing.
-You don't feel weird drinking alone?
-Oh, I drink with my cat.
-What?!
-She totally loves it. I just pour a bit in a bowl and she gobbles it up.
-Oh my god that's so weird.
-She's totally a cheap drunk too. Haha. It takes her like one bowl and she's all tipsy. Haha.
-Haha. So you don't feel like an alcoholic cause you drink with your cat instead of by yourself.
-Hahaha. I'm totally not an alcoholic.
-I'm not to sure drinking with a cat helps your case much. Haha.
-Haha. Well I sleep like a baby so. Have fun staying up all night.
-Well what kind do you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment