Thursday 29 March 2012

Riddell Center

-I gotta take off. Been skipping way too much.
-K, Bro. See ya later.
-K, what is it with this word, Bro?
-I don't know.
-Why do people use it?
-It's just like, friend or like brotha from anotha motha, hahaha.
-Well what does Brodozer mean?
-What? Brodozer? Haha. Who says that?
-Ah... Do you know James... I can't remember his last name. He's in my psych class. Oh, he's dating Nina!
-Oh yeah. Ok. I haven't met him. I think I know who you mean though.
-Well anyway. He was telling me. Just outta nowhere. He's like going on about his friend coming outta the closet. And he was all, It kinda weirded me out, kinda stuff. So I said. I told him I don't think that would weird me out. I don't know, cause it's like two-thousand-and-twelve and that's like pretty normal these days. So he's like, Oh, it's just cause he grew up with him or whatever. But then when I was leaving, he was like, See ya later, Brodozer.
-Hahaha. So you think that's weird?
-Well I don't know. I just didn't know what he meant.
-It's just like Broski, or Broseph, or like Bromance, or Brosandwich. People just make things up.
-Weird. I thought it was like, some homosexual term or something.
-Hahaha. I doubt it. But then maybe he likes you. Hahaha.
-Ha ha. Yeah whatever. I gotta go. See ya later.
-See ya, Brobofski.
-Hahaha. What?
-I dunno. That was stupid.
-Hahaha. That was stupid.
-I tried. I tried.
-Haha. See ya, man.
-See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment