Friday 30 March 2012

Round Tables: South Residence

-I can't wait for the summer.
-Oh, me too.
-We'll go to the beach like every weekend, hey?
-Yeah, I hope so! The top of my bathing suit is on back order though, so I hope it gets here.
-Whattaya mean?
-Member that bathing suit I got online?
The top's on back order. So they sent the bottoms but not the top. I'll have to get a different top.
-So what. Big deal.
-Oh, yeah! Are you gonna buy it?
-Sure.
-Hahaha. Sugar daddy.
-Haha. Sure, why not?
-Or I could just let em all hang out.
-Hahaha. That'd be awesome!
-Oh yeah. You'd like that.
-I would like that.
-You wouldn't care who got to see my ta-tas. Haha. As long as you gotta see em.
-Hahaha. I'd say that's pretty accurate. Hahaha.
-Hahaha. Shut up!
-Ouch! Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment