Tuesday 27 March 2012

The Round Tables: South Residence

-Hey, how's it going?
-Ok... Just found out my mom's going to couple's therapy with her boyfriend.
-Really? Is that cool?
-I don't know. I mean I don't think they're even that messed up.
-Haha. Is there a certain level of messed you have reach before seeking therapy?
-Hahaha. I guess not. They're not as messed as her and Dad were, that's for sure.
-Well, maybe that's a good thing then.
-Maybe. I just feel like those therapists are retarted anyway. Sorry, stupid. Not retarted.
-Haha. As if I care.
-Well, I don't know. Hahaha. Some people do. Do you watch The Apprentice?
-Mmm, sometimes. Not really.
-Me neither, but Ellen had some guy who got fired on the other day.
-This week?
-Last week, I think. He was supposed to be some celebrity relationship counselor or something.
-Really?
-Yeah. I can't even remember his name, but apparently he's famous. But he was, like, so. Stupid. The crowd could ask him questions, and this girl was like, Yeah, I work like twelve hour days or something, and my boyfriend always wants to do it as soon as I get home, and she wanted to know how to like tell him No sometimes, cause she's like fuckin exhausted. And all the guy said was like, Well who wouldn't want to do it if their girlfriend looked like you?
-Seriously?
-Yeah! And then he's like, We all have to do things we don't wanna do like every day. So basically his relationship advice was, Do it anyway. Whenever he wants.
-That's so stupid. Haha. I'd say you're allowed to call him retarted.
-No kidding.
-What'd Ellen say?
-Nothing really. You could tell she felt really awkward.
-Yeah, no doubt. I mean, I don't know Ellen, but I feel like I do. Haha.
-Hahaha. You guys are best friends?
-Totally. Haha. I mean I watch her like everyday.
-Hahaha.
-But I bet she thought he was a douche bag.
-Totally. She was like, Words to live by and was like looking out at the crowd like she thought he was an idiot.
-Hahaha. I love Ellen...

No comments:

Post a Comment