Friday 2 March 2012

At a Table Downstairs: Downtown Library

-This is a killer pen. Where'd you get this?
-I get them at the UofR bookstore. They're by far the best pen I've found.
-I love a good pen.
-Oh, me too. I'm something of an unintentional kleptomaniac when it comes to pens.
-Me friggen too. I'm intentional, even. I'll steal a pen from under your nose if you're not careful.
-Haha. Okay. Good to know.
-Sometimes I feel like the right pen could change my life.
-Hahaha--
-Like if I just had the perfect pen, I could write the perfect story that could like change the world.
-Haha. You--
-I'm serious. When I'm writing, and the pen's all scratchy and I have to write a word like a hundred times before it looks ok, I just wanna shoot myself. I wanna snap it in half and throw it so hard it friggen jabs into the wall.
-Hahaha. I don't even know what you're saying.
-Sometimes I feel like my purpose in life is to find the perfect pen.
-Oh my god. You can have it. Hahaha. Take it. It's yours.
-Oh. Haha. I don't think this is the one... It's too inky... Or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment