Sunday 18 March 2012

Two Booths: McDonalds

-Hey, can I have a loonie?
-Well, what do you need it for?
-Uh... to buy something. Hahaha.
-Hahaha.
-Hahaha. What else would it be for?
-How old are you boys?
-Uh... Twelve.
-Why? Real creepy question. Hahaha.
-Hahaha.
-Hahaha.
-Well, let's see. When I was twelve it woulda been nineteen-forty-five. Everyone worked very hard for a dollar.
-You're old.
-Yes, I guess I am old.
-Well can we have one or what?
-No. You may not.
-How come?
-Come on, man.
-If I give you a dollar, what do you think that would teach you?
-Uh... K never mind. Haha.
-Hahaha. Too cheap.
-It would teach you you don't have to work for a dollar.
-Hahaha. We don't work for a dollar. It's just a dollar. Hahaha.
-Hahaha.
-Hahaha.
-Well you should work for it.
-Ok, ok. We get it.
-Just a cheap guy. Hahaha.
-Hahaha.
-Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment