Thursday 22 March 2012

Cafeteria: Luther College

-D'you vote yet?
-Na...
-You better do it. You have til 5.
-Na...
-Whattaya mean?
-I'm not voting?
-Why not? You haveta vote. You have no right to complain if you don't.
-That. Is why I don't vote. Why is that everyone's argument for voting?
-Well if you don't make your voice known, how is anyone supposed to listen.
-You think anyone will wonder if I voted if I'm making my voice known? You think people who complain are just complaining because they voted?
You think people who voted for Harper aren't complaining? The only thing anyone's said from either side is, The other guys are horrible people, and you can't complain if you don't vote.
-Well, that's not all. We're gonna revitalize--
-No. I don't even care. I don't even want to complain. just wanna get my degree and be gone. I wanna complain about actually having elections.
-Ok. Ok. Fair enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment