Monday 5 March 2012

On the Bus: Between Home & School

-I guess sometimes I just feel like my life is so tragic... Right now it's like a full-fledged tragedy.
-Aww...
-First there's my mom and all her shit that goes with her. You know about my mom, right?
-Mm hmm. A little bit.
-Well there's her. And then there's Jared leaving me. That tore me up huge.... I mean its not just that he left me, I guess. It's how he left me, ya know?
-Mm hmm.
-I just couldn't believe it. I was blind sided as hell. He told me he was gonna move in, hey?
-Really?
-I didn't tell you? Like two weeks before he left, he said he wanted to think about moving in. Like talk about dropping a bomb on someone.
-That really sucks...
-I know... Sometimes I wish I was a real artist so I could like curl up in a corner of some fuckin brick-walled apartment in some huge city somewhere nobody knows me... And I could just sketch my goddamn angry heart out on the pages.
-Heh. You should try that. I mean try sketching. Or whatever.
-Yeah, but I feel like if I was somewhere big, there's at least a chance of someone finding them and making my life into some kinda tragic masterpiece or something. Like what's that Ryan Gosling show?
-Hmm... Not sure.
-With that Marilyn Monroe chick.
-I don't know.
-Anyway, I feel like I'm blabbing your ear off.
-Oh, no. It's cool.
-You're a very good listener.
-Thank you. Hahaha.
-Glad I ran into you...

No comments:

Post a Comment