Monday 26 March 2012

From the Fireplace Chairs to the Line-Up: Starbucks

-Hey, you saw my Facebook post?
-What?
-Had to follow me here?
-I just needed a coffee...
-So you didn't see my post?
-Which post?
-I said I was going for coffee before work. My status.
-Oh. Heh. Nope. I just wanted a coffee.
-So you just randomly decided to come here?
-Uh... This is Starbucks.
-I know it's Starbucks! I never see you here, though.
-Really? I'm actually here like almost every day.
-Oh yeah right, Tom. I bet you saw my status.
-I'm just getting a coffee.
-Yeah riiight. You guys ever see him here? You're here every day, right?
-Every weekday, yeah.
-Ever seen him?
-A few times, yeah. For sure.
-But this early?
-Hmm. Not sure.
-I'm just getting a coffee. I wasn't even on Facebook this morning.
-Ok, sure. But you're gonna sit with us, right?
-Nope. Just getting a coffee on my way to work.
-Yeah right. Come sit.
-Goin' to work. See ya later.
-Okaaay. See ya... Well, that was weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment