Thursday 15 March 2012

The Stools: University Coffee Shop

-You should put some of that in your blog. Do you still blog?
-Ah. Barely ever.
-How come? I love your blog.
-I don't know. I feel like it's just like random shit. Like no one even knows what I'm talking about.
-I don't think so. And who cares? Blogs are supposed to be random shit.
-I don't know.
-D'you hear about that guy who just blogs random conversations?
-No. Weird. Like his own conversations?
-No he just like eaves troughs on everybody.
-Hahaha. What'd you say? Eaves trough?
-Shut up, What's it called?
-Hahaha. Eaves Drops.
-Well whatever. He just listens to random people and blogs about it.
-Have you read it?
-A couple. Cause my friend thinks he was listening to her.
-Oh he's from here?
-I think so.
-Haha. That's so weird. What was she saying?
-Who?
-Your friend! Haha.
-Oh! Haha. I dunno. This guy in her class was like telling her how he doesn't study or something. She said it was pretty much exactly what they said.
-That's kinda creepy.
-I know! But they're pretty funny. One girl was like going on and on about her boyfriend's dick.
-As if.
-Serious.
-I bet he makes them up.
-I don't know. They're pretty crazy. Like this one guy goes to the car wash every day or something.
-That doesn't sound that crazy.
-Well who would think of that? unless it was true?
-I don't know. Anybody. How does anybody think of anything?
-I dunno. I bet they're true. You should read them.
-Watch he'll be on Oprah appologizing for lying.
-Hahaha. Or Ellen. Oprah's not even a show anymore.
-Hahaha. Whatever.
-I love Ellen. Did you see where she had those little girls singing Nicki Minaj?
-I don't watch Ellen.
-Oh my god you have to watch Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment