Monday 19 March 2012

By the Sugar & Cream Counter: Starbucks

-D'you see the Folk Fest Lineup is out.
-Yeah, I saw that. Whattaya think?
-I don't know. It looks okay...
-Really? I thought it looked sweet.
-Yeah... I'm trying to convince myself it'll be lame cause I'm trying to avoid crowds.
-Haha. Seriously? Why?
-Well this is weird. I feel like I'm losing my mind, but I'm like always running into people. When I'm walking.
-What? Hahaha.
-I must always be in my own little world or something cause I like literally run into people all the time.
-Haha. Oh my gosh. You're so weird.
-I know. Haha.
-I guess I do that too, though.
-For real?
-I more like whack people with my arms, but yeah kinda the same. It hurts when I do it.
-Hahaha. Seriously?
-Well I hit people's like watches and stuff.
-Hahaha. Maybe we both need to avoid the Folk Fest.
-Oh, I'm going. I'll tie my arms down or something, but I'm going. Hahaha. I never miss it.
-Hahaha. Maybe I'll go. Just haveta watch my step, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment