Thursday 8 March 2012

Tables at Hendersons: Luther College

-It was just so sad. I almost cried... But I shouldn't talk to you about this stuff. You like, hate animals.
-I do not. I love animals.
-As if!
-I do! I love the way they taste. Hahaha.
-Oh my god that's so rude.
-Ok. Ok. I think it's cool if you wanna have a pet cat, or whatever. That's up to you. I'm just not worried about people killing animals. So I can eat them. Haha.
-Dooon't, that's mean. They like torture them and stuff.
-Yeah. But then they're animals. So I'm sorry, I just don't care if they torture them.... Just like I don't care if they torture terrorists. They're terrorists for crap's sake.
-Well that's different... I guess... But they're still people.
-Crazy fucked up people.
-Still...
-What I think is crazy is we have a government owned and operated television network.
-We do?
-CBC. You didn't know that?
-Oh my god. How is that as crazy as torturing people?
-Think about it. They could so easily be brainwashing us.
-You are seriously so weird sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment