Wednesday 14 March 2012

Inside & Out: Cozy Cradles & Kids Wear

-Aaaaahhhh!! Call nine-one-one! Call nine-one-one!!
-What happened?!
-I fell on the ice with my daughter. I just fell on the ice with my daughter.
-Oh my gosh. Where is she?
-She's outside. Can't you here her crying?
-Ok ok. Here's the phone.
-You need to melt that ice out there! Hello? I need the ambulance! I'm at. Oh what's it called? What's this place called?
-Cozy--
-I'm at Cozy Cradle! I fell on the ice with my daughter! I don't know! Just wait a sec. Can you hold?
-She's ok, Tina. Just come out here.
-She hit her head!
-I don't think she did. She's holding her knee.
-Ok. Hello? I think she's ok. She might have broken her knee. Are you sure she's ok?!
-She's fine, Tina. She just wants her mom.
-K. I gotta go. Ya thanks. You need to get rid of that goddam ice out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment