Friday 9 March 2012

The Pit: Education Building

-Oh, I rarely ID anyone.
-Really? Can't you get in trouble if you don't? My sister said she almost got fired cause she wasn't.
-Well you're supposed to. But it's like so easy to tell. This one table had like eight people, probly my age, all ordering drinks. But then there's this one guy who just looks real nervous. So I asked for his, and he's all like, Uh... Uh... I'll just have a coke. Haha.
-Hahaha. Did he look a lot younger?
-No. He looked about the same. Just really nervous.
-Hahaha. What if the other guys were just good actors?
-Haha. I don't know. Well whatever. They knew what to order. I'm sure they could handle it. Haha. Hey, you heard Ethan's brother is going to Vegas for his stag?
-Yeah, I think I heard that.
-K. Friggen Ethan wants me to go with them, but I'm like, I'm not even twenty-one. What the hell am I gonna do in Vegas?
-Hahaha. Exactly.
-I don't what he's gonna do. I don't think he's twenty one yet.
-Maybe he's a good actor. Haha.
-Hahaha. Yeah I guess, hey...

No comments:

Post a Comment