Sunday 18 March 2012

In Front of Me: Ticket Line - Regina Bus Depot

-I need a ticket to Calgary. For my daughter, here.
-Okay! Coming right up.
-Just don't sit at the back.
-Why not?
-That's where the crazies try to chop off your head.
-What?
-Just kidding, just kidding. But seriously.
-Don't listen to him. That really doesn't happen very often.
-Very often?!
-Just try not to fall asleep.
-What? Oh my god.
-Hahaha. We're just kidding. He's just kidding. Seriously, Sweetheart, it's ok.
-Do I have to go? I don't want to go.
-I am very sorry. Very sorry. I...
-It's ok. It's ok. She'll be fine.
-How do you know?
-No one ever gets their head chopped off. I've ridden the bus a thousand times. No one has ever asked to chop my head off.
-They're not gonna ask!
-I'm just kidding!! No one has ever tried. I've never even thought someone might want to.
-Whatever, Dad.
-Your mom will be happy to see you.
-Fine...
-So... One to Calgary?

No comments:

Post a Comment