Thursday 22 March 2012

Beside the Fireplace: Starbucks

-I had the craziest pizza dream last night.
-Oh yeah?
-I was so hungry around ten o'clock so I had some left over pizza, and boy did I pay for it.
-Haha. How so?
-K. I'm just piecing it together, but I started in a bathtub, just floating there with my head under the water, so the world was all muted right?
-Yeah...
-But then all these fish, like crazy fish, like neon and pink and blue and whatnot came swimming by and all of a sudden I'm in the ocean.
-Heh.
-My head's not under water, I'm floating, but everything's still muted and the fish are swimming past up in the air or something. Like flying fish but actually flying.
-That is weird.
-Yeah, but then I can hear this screaming from a mile away, it sounds like. Like I can just barely hear it at first, but it's getting louder and louder until it totally freaked me out. I was convinced my wife was dying or something.
-Weird.
-So then I'm aware it's a dream and I'm trying to wake up, but then its like I'm still floating but I'm looking into a fish tank and the fish are my friends from high school. I don't think they were still screaming, but I was still terrified.
-What? Haha.
-They still look like fish, right. But I know they're my friends some how, and they're all staring at me and blowing bubbles or something... And then I woke up, and I was all shaky.
-Really? It was that scary?
-Well it doesn't even sound scary, but it totally freaked me out. I almost couldn't go back to sleep.
-Ya think it means anything?
-The hell do I know? Don't eat pizza before bed, I guess.Haha.
-Hahaha. No kidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment