Saturday 31 March 2012

The Booth Behind Me: Bonzinni's Brew Pub

-I think Obama's gonna win again.
-Really?
-I didn't think so a couple months ago, but he's gotta like the people he's running against. They're complete morons.
-Ya like Barak?
-I don't know. I like his ideals. I don't like his administration.
-Yeah?
-Oh, I was so pissed at him when he was talking to the Pope. He told him he would do everything in his power to stop abortion in the States. And then like three weeks later, he's giving like how many trillions of dollars to it.
-Well, yeah, but he's not gonna end abortion. That's so far gone, it's not even worth talking about.
-Yeah well. We're gonna start paying for it real soon.
-Ya think so?
-Oh totally. We're not gonna have enough people for the work force, not enough people to take care of elderly folks. They're already looking at fuckin euthanasia.
-Seriously?
-Well it makes sense. Think about it. The generation that said, It's OK to kill little babies is breeding a generation that says, It's OK to kill old people. It's just a circle of fuckin death.
-Hmm.
-It's depressing. Even Obama's whole campaign right now is, Somebody tell me why I should even fuckin run again?
-Haha.
-Seriously. He's dropping F-bombs everywhere. Why should he run?
-I don't know. Because we need you Barak. Hahaha.
-Hahaha.
-We neeeed you. Haha.
_Hahaha. Fuck, I need another beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment