Wednesday 29 February 2012

Waiting for my Coffee: Starbucks

-Is this yours?
-Yup.
-I figured it must be. You working today?
-Na... Just came to visit I guess.
-You caame to see Vaneessaa, didn't yooouu?
-I did not.
-Aww, you're so cute.
-Ha ha. Very funny... I think I might ask her to a movie tonight.
-Oooh, makin the move are we?
-Not even. It's just a movie.
-It's not just a mov--
-Hey, Vanessa. What's up?
-Hey, what are you doin' here?
-Just came for a white chocolate mocha.
-Ah. Cool.
-Hey, what are you doing after work?
-Ummm, not sure.
-I think I might go to a movie. If you wanna come?
-Oh. I dunno.
-It could be like a date, haha.
-Shut up, Jenny.
-Juuust kidding. Just kidding.
-I don't think I can go anyway. I've got a bit of homework I should do.
-Well I'm gonna go anyway... So...
-Okay. Sure. I gotta grab the garbages.
...
-Aww, sorry, dude.
-Na. It's cool.... I just don't know why she hates me.
-Aw, come on. She doesn't hate you.
-Oh yeah? Homework?
-Hahaha. K, maybe she hates you.
-Whatever. I'll see ya later.
-Haha. Have fun at the movies.
-Screw you... I'll text you after.
-K. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment