Tuesday 28 February 2012

In Front & Behind of Me: Shoppers Drug-Mart Line-Up

-Hey guys! What are you doing here?
-Oh hey! We're just gettin' some colas.
-You're gonna drink all those?
-No, they're for Papa Joe.
-I can't believe I saw you here. This is like a reunion of awesome people.
-Yeah. Haha. It kind of is I guess.
-Oh yeah! So you have an album out?
-Oh really?
-Uh... I thought so. My mom was like, you haveta listen to Keifer's album. Was that you?
-I think so, yeah.
-Well did you make an album?
-I did, yeah. It's even on iTunes.
-Hahaha. Well ok. That's cool then.
-Oh really?
-Haha. You're such a goof. So what are you guys up to.
-Just finished jamming. Now we're getting colas.
-Oh yeah. I'm just about to meet Sherri at Brewster's.
-Oh yeah. Okay.
-It's just across the street there.
-Oh really?
-Haven't you been there?
-Probably, yeah.
-Ok. Well, I'll see ya later.
-Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment