Monday 13 February 2012

Before the Midterm: Luther College

-Did you study for this?
-Na... I don't even take notes in class.
-What? Are you serious? Are you scared you're gonna fail?
-Na... I'm about ninety-two percent certain I'll fail.
-Haha. Oh man.
-It's not scary if you just accept it.
-Do you study for any of your classes?
-I try not to.
-Are you serious?
-Not really. I always haveta study real hard for the final, so I at least pass the class.
-Oh my god. Do you ever fail classes?
-Just once. But the prof was an asshole. He gave me like a sixty-eight or something on the final, and I woulda passed if I got like seventy-nine.
-So what's your overall average?
-I don't know. Like fifty-eight? Sixty? It's not like they're looking at your grades when you apply for a job.
-Haha. I guess so.
-Just show 'em your friggen degree thing.
-Hahaha. Exactly... Exactly... I studied for like ten hours this weekend.
-Ahahaha. Holy crap...

No comments:

Post a Comment