Tuesday 21 February 2012

Lunch Hour: McDonald's

-I freakin love my new iPhone. I've been playing with it all day.
-I know I play with mine all the time. Miss Anderson's always like, OK kids. Shut your phones off. I'm gonna confiscate them. They're gonna be banned and all that shit. But none of listen. Hahaha. It's hilarious.
-What games do you play?
-Ski on Neon mostly.
-How much is that one?
-Free I think.
-Oh, I don't want free ones. My dad bought me a fifty dollar iTunes card. I used the whole think practically.
-Have you heard of that app that's like nine-hundred dollars?
-What? No. As if.
-No for real. It's supposed to give you like the sweetest deals on hotels and flights and shit.
-Oh my God. Just google flight deals or something. Who would spend nine-hundred dollars.
-It's supposed to save you a shit load if money.
-I wanna get like a sweet camera or something. They have those right?
-I don't know. Probably...

No comments:

Post a Comment