Friday 24 February 2012

Checking Out the Titanic Exhibit: Science Center

-Did you see the movie?
-Of course. Who didn't see it?
-Ya know what I found weird about it?
-Hmm?
-How they never even showed Johnny Cash at all.
-What? Hahaha. What the heck?
-Didn't he die on the Titanic?
-Hahaha. Oh my god. Are you serious?
-I totally thought I read that somewhere.
-Ahahaha. You might be right. And I bet Elvis lives on the moon. And friggen Tupac is hiding in the Hamptons.
-Ha ha ha. Very funny.
-And Obama's from Turkey. Hahaha. And I found Jesus in my toast this morning.
-Shut up. I swear I read it somewhere.
-Dude, it was like nineteen-twelve when it sank. Johnny wasn't around til the forties or something, thirties maybe.
-I'm gonna google it when we get home.
-Hahaha. You do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment