Friday 17 February 2012

In the Pit: Ad Hum

-Oh my god yesterday was such a bad day. Somehow I set my clock late an hour. So I actually woke up at seven-thirty instead of six-thirty.
-You get up at six-thirty?
-Yeah, most days.
-Oh my god I would kill myself.
-Well I have class at eight-thirty. And I haveta take the bus, so...
-I never take classes that start before like ten.
-Well anyway. I was an hour late, but I didn't even notice. So I'm sitting in my classroom and I don't recognize like anyone. So I'm all like, Why are these people in my class?
-You didn't realize you were the one in the wrong class?
-Well I didn't have any reason to think I would be. I don't know what the hell's wrong with my clock.
-So you were just sitting in the wrong class?
-Yes! I didn't even figure it out til the prof started teaching.
-Oh my god. That's such a blond moment. What'd you do?
-I just sat there! I don't know. It's like, a small class. I couldn't just leave.
-I totally would have left. Haha. Just this weird girl sitting in class. Was it so boring?
-I don't know I was hardly listening.
-I totally woulda left.
-Well whatever. It was totally awkward. That's why I said, It was a really bad day...

No comments:

Post a Comment