Tuesday 14 February 2012

At the Study Tables: Ad Hum

-Hey man, what's up?
-Oh hey. Nothin much. Just a little studying.
-Any big plans for V-day?
-Na. I'll prolly just lay low.
-Aw, come on. We gotta get out there and find some hunnies. This is the first time I can remember not having a date!
-Heh. Na... I'll prolly just game out or something.
-Man, you can't just not try. On Valentine's day? There's probably hundreds of ladies just waiting for a couple-a-guys like us to charm the hell out of 'em.
-Yeah... I think I'll just lay low.
-Come on! Seriously. We could--
-Dude. Emma just broke up with me yesterday.
-Oh man. I forgot you were even seeing her. That sucks. Sorry dude.
...
-Well. Call me if you wanna go find a rebound.
...
-Heh. Or not. Sorry dude. Chin up.

No comments:

Post a Comment