Thursday 23 February 2012

In Amongst the Books: Value Village

-I friggen ran into Alison yesterday.
-Who?
-I don't know if you know her. I used to date her in high school.
-Ah...
-She was my first real girlfriend. I totally thought I was gonna marry her.
-Hahaha. What the hell? How old were you?
-Heh. Like thirteen. She was the new girl. Love at first site and all that.
-Hahaha. Oh man. Young love. You wish you did, then?
-Marry her? Oh god no. I barely recognized her.
-How so?
-Well I felt glad to be a guy after I saw her, let's put it that way.
-Hahaha. What's that even mean?
-Well, it's like a fact. Guys hit their prime like late twenties, early thirties. And. Chicks hit it in like high school. Heh. And then plummet from there.
-Hahaha. What the hell? What about like friggen Jennifer Anniston. Or who's that chick? That Modern Family chick?
-Haha. I'm talking about normal people.
-Friggen Meryl Streep. She's like 60.
-You think Meryl Streep is hot?
-I'd take her out for a steak if she asked me. Hahaha. Show her a good time. Hahaha. Sure I would.

2 comments:

  1. Enlightened. Well, one of 'em. I'd take Meryl Streep out for steak, too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I had a good laugh about that one. Thanks for reading! Thanks for following! Tell your friends. ; )

    ReplyDelete