Wednesday 22 February 2012

Behind Me: Starbucks Line-Up

-So Jeremy slept over finally.
-Oh my god how was it?
-It was actually really great. Like really great. I'm usually so nervous the first time, but he was... Spectacular. K. Ya know that thing about guys with small hands. His are like as little as mine.
-Hahaha. He's tiny?
-No, it's so not true! I mean I guess he wasn't super long or anything, but he definitely knew what to do with it.
-Oh my god, those guys are the best.
-I know! And he was actually really great cause I like couldn't get him to leave afterward. The last few guys wanted to leave like the second we were done.
-And he wanted to stay?
-Yeah! He was so nice, like just lying there kissing my neck and my ears and everything. It was so weird to feel like he actually loved me or something. Oh my god did I tell you about my knife fight?
-Yeah, a couple days ago. And did you hear Skylar got stabbed?
-Oh. Yeah. Hey, did you hear there's gluten free Rice Krispies now?

1 comment: