Friday 3 February 2012

On the Way Out: Starbucks

-Before I go, I was wondering-- Oh. Sorry. Am I interrupting?
-No, no. It's no prob.
-What are you working on?
-Oh nothing. Just boring stuff.
-Well hey, have you ever listened to the whole 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' album? By Simon and Garfunkle?
-Oh, once upon a time, I probably did, yeah.
-Well you gotta listen to it again sometime. It's just wonderful.
-Yeah, yeah. They're great.
-Especially this album. They're at the top if their game with this one.
-Yeah.
-The songwriting is just beautiful. And the whole thing is so musical.
-Yeah. They were a good group.
-Well hey, my band's doing a cover of 'Baby Driver' tonight at Stats. You haveta come check it out.
-Oh great. Yeah. I'm not sure what the plans are for tonight. Sounds great.
-I think Baby Driver's my favorite on the album.
-Yeah. Yeah. Sounds great.
-Well... I guess I'll let you get back to work.
-Good. Yuh. Good. See you soon.
-See ya tonight then. Hahaha.
-Yeah. We'll see. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment