Wednesday 1 February 2012

Beside Thomas the Train: Chapters

-So do you have both of them during the day.
-Yeeaah. Yeah. All day.
-Oh you're so strong.
-Oh please.
-No, you are! I drop my oldest off at preschool for half a day, five days a week, just to have a break.
-Oh that's niiice. I bet he loves it.
-He does. They're all kids his age.
-Yeeaah.
-And he's so energetic.
-Mm hmm!
. . .
. . .
-I don't know what I'm complaining about, though. I mean my grandmother had twelve children.
-Oh, I know. But that was a different time back then.
-She didn't have daycare or preschool.
-No, but the kids must've just raised themselves.
-Yeah, no doubt. Just bundle 'em up and send 'em outside.
-Yeeaah. Yeah, exactly. Go ride your bikes, kids!
. . .
. . .
-Twelve kids, though.
-No doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment