Wednesday 8 February 2012

Waiting for Class: Luther College

-I gotta get gas before we go anywhere. My gas gauge doesn't work, and I've driven almost 400 kilometers since I filled up last.
-Oh my god that's hilarious. Where do you fill up?
-I don't know. Anywhere?
-I only ever fill up at Petro-Can. I collect Petro-points.
-Weird. What can you get with Petro-points?
-I don't know, you just get deals on different things. My dad has like an obscene amount of Petro-points.
-What does he get with them?
-He pretty much just gets free car washes. He got a seasonal pass for the car wash. Do you know what that is?
-He can go whenever he wants?
-He can go whenever he wants. He literally goes through that car wash like once a day. He'll show up at his friends' and take their cars and wash them. He freakin loves the car wash.
-Aww... That's cute. He should take my car!
-He would. I'll call him. He'll totally take it.
-Oh no, no. I was just kidding. Haha.
-He would.
-Me and my sister wash our cars like once a year.
-Oh gross. That's disgusting.
-Hahaha. It is kinda, hey?
-It totally is.

No comments:

Post a Comment