Wednesday 22 February 2012

The Semi-Circle of Chairs: Chapters

-Have you read any of that Game of Thrones series?
-Nah...
-Aw man. It's awesome.
-Yeah, someone else was telling me to read it. I don't know. I just can't get into fictional books.
-Really? I couldn't survive without reading.
-I like reading. I just don't get why you'd read it if it's not true. I like autobiographies.
-Yeah... They're all right.
-You don't like them?
-I don't know. I find them hard to believe.
-Oh. Yeah. And dragons and wizards aren't hard to believe?
-Not when you're reading it. I don't know. I mean who actually remembers that day when they were seven when their dad yelled this or that at them? I feel like anybody can just say, This happened to me when I was twelve, and everyone believes them.
-That doesn't make any sense. So you believe made-up stories, but not true stories.
-I don't believe made-up stories. They just make more sense to me.
-You. Are such a crazy person...

No comments:

Post a Comment