Saturday 25 February 2012

On the Bar Stools: Sparky's Pizza

-I know! Have you ever partied with her? She. Is one crazy bitch.
-I've never actually hung out with her. But yeah. I've definitely seen her around.
-K. I went out on the strip with her one time. And she is out of control. She was like making out with all these random people. And she ended up leaving with some random sketchy guy and I saw her like a week later and she told me how she fuckin barfed all over the guy's car.
-Oh my god. What'd the guy do?
-I know! That's what I said and she was like, I just told him 'Who the fuck cares? Do you wanna get laid tonight or what?'
-Hahaha. Oh my god.
-I know.
-The worst thing I've ever done is throw up in a guy's drawer when he was in the bathroom.
-Hahaha. Gross. Why did you do it in his drawer?
-I don't know! I was drunk, obviously.
-Hahaha.
-Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment