Monday 17 September 2012

Waiting for Coffee: Starbucks

-Oh weird. They don't ask for your name at this one?
-Are you kidding? They don't give a shit about your name at this one.
-Haha. Really?
-Oh, it's the unfriendliest Starbucks I've ever been to. I just hate coming here.
-I thought you loved it here.
-I love the coffee, yeah. But the workers are So unfriendly. Downright mean sometimes.
-Oh no.
-And So slow.
-Aw really?
-Well yeah. Lookit them. They're just standing around half the time.
...
-You know Chelsea's working at a coffee shop now?
-Oh really?
-Yeah, and she's amazing. She's so fast. The other workers practically resent her she's so fast. And she just started.
-Hahaha. Well good for her. We shoulda gone there.
-Yeah! Hahaha. I just can't stand their coffee there though. Haha. Don't tell Chelsea.
-Hahaha. I won't. I won't.
-Does it smell like death to you?
-What?
-It always smells so gross in here. I always think of death.
-Oh geeze. I can't really smell anything.
-What is taking so long? My goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment