Wednesday 12 September 2012

Before Class: Ad Hum Building

-Dude Dude Dude. Hold up. I don't think that girl liked your comment.
-What girl?
-Right there.
-About Starbucks?
-She's annoyed you hate Starbucks.
-You like Starbucks?
-Uh... Kind of.
-You work there?
-No.
-Come on. I bet you do.
-I saw her roll her eyes when you said you hate it.
-Uh, I don't think I did.
-Do you work at a coffee shop?
-Nope.
-No?
-Nope. Not even in the industry.
-Not even in the industry. Well you look like you work in a coffee shop.
-I look like I do?
-Dude, is that a compliment? Are you hitting on her? Hahaha.
-No. Well yeah. It's a compliment, but I'm not hitting on her. I'm not hitting in you.
-OK. Uh... I'm not sure how to respond to that.
-Hahaha. Dude, she thinks you're a weirdo.
-No I just mean, with the glasses and that cardigan. You look like you could be a. A barista. Or whatever they call them.
-OK. Well. Thank you?
-Hahaha. Ahaha.
-You're welcome. You look like a very nice barista.
-Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment