Saturday 22 September 2012

Bartering: Garage Sale

-I'm glad someone's buying these. Are you gonna use them for their original purpose.
-Oh yes. I think so. What do you use them for?
-Haha. Well I got them for a wedding gift, but I hate martinis. So I actually kept them cause I'm obsessed. With flowers. I was going to use them for vases, but I've got so many vases I never used them.
-Oooh. Well I llove a good martini. I'll put it to good use. Haha.
-Hahaha. Well I won't tell you what I was going to do with them then.
-Oh what's that?
-Haha. Well if I didn't get ten dollars for each of them I was going to use them for urns for my cats when they pass away.
-Oh my goodness.
-Well I'm forever buying cat urns. And they're more expensive than you'd think.
-Oh really? My goodness.
-Haha. See. I shouldn't have told you that!
-Oh no, I don't care. As long as they weren't used for one already. Haha.
-Hahaha. Well you never know!
Oh just kidding. Just kidding.
-Hahahaha. You scared me. My goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment