Monday 17 June 2013

The Booth Behind Us: Denny's

-You've gotta get outta there, man. You gotta distance yourself from her.
-What are you even talking about? Are you listening to this guy?
-I'm stayin outta this one. I don't want nothing with this one.
-I'm serious, man. First you were just milking her--
-Man, shut up.
-And now she's sucking you dry.
-Seriously, shut up.
-It's  totally messed up. The whole thing.
-Dude, she's my fucking mother. What should I do with her? Just throw her out?
-Move out, you idiot. She lived without you for how many years.
-Are you listening to this guy? Are you just gonna sit there?
-I'm stayin outta this, man. Every time you start talking about this you guys start fighting.
-Man, shut the hell up.
-Dude, we're in a restaurant. 
-Damnit. Who cares?
-Tell me this. You think you'll ever get a girl to be with you if you live with your mom?
-Man, screw you. You saw me in Saskatoon. You saw me. Tell him.
-Yeah tell him. Seriously. Tell him what Matt said.
-No way, man. I'm staying the hell outta all of this.
-No tell him. Don't be a dick.
-Ask Matt. Just ask Matt.
-Whatever. Matt's a goddam liar anyway.
-Tell him, man. Seriously, just tell him.
-Ok. You want me to tell it?
-I don't care. It's all gonna be lies anyways.
-Ok. Well that girl you were gettin all up on? 
-What girl?
-In Saskatoon.
-K whatever.
-You know which one.
-Ya. Ya. I know which one, come on.
-Ok, well. She told Matt you were kinda really creepin her right out.
-Oh screw that. Matt's just a goddam liar, man. I backed off that girl as soon as she told me she had kids. She was the one waving her ass out the window and climbing all over me. Remember that?
-I'm just saying.
-The point is if you brought her back home and your mom's sleepin on the couch, you're gonna have a hard time gettin any.
-Man, shut the hell up. You wanna step outside?
-Dude, people are listening.
-Who the hell cares.
-Calm down, I'm just sayin.
-Fuck, I thought you were staying out of this.
-I am. I am.
-Calm down, man.
-You calm down, you ffff-- I'm going for a smoke.
-I'll join you.
-I'll kick your ass if you join me.
-Settle down, man.
-You guys comin back?  Guys? Hey?
-Just pay for it, man. 
-You kidding me?
-I'll get it next time. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment