Thursday 27 June 2013

In the Shade: Wascana Park

-Hey, whattaya think about when you listen to music?
-What? I dunno.
-You just sit there?
-I dunno. I guess so. I guess I just think about the music.
-Yeah. I guess.
-Whatta you think about?
-I dunno. I'm just thinkin right now like, sometimes I just think about the music. And I like that eh? Cause it kinda just takes me. Like. Out somewhere. On my own. But then sometimes I start thinking about the lyrics, or like the little guitar riff or something,  and that makes me think. Like. Who writes this stuff? And then I'm like thinking of some guy tryin to figure out howta write a perfect song in his basement and how weird it prolly feels when there's like a million people singing your song when you wrote it by yourself in your basement.
-Hahaha. No kidding.
-And it's like me and the artist get to hang out for a while. 
-Hahaha. What?
-For real. That's what it feels like. Sorta. But then it's like sometimes the song reminds me of somethingand I start thinking about. Like. I dunno life or something, and I'm not thinking about the music at all.  So then it's like the music moved me somewhere. And like. I wouldn'ta got there without the music, but now I left the music behind. Or something.
-Hahaha. You're trippin me out dude.
-But then if the song stops or there's a new one, I like snap out of it, and I can't even. Like. Think of what I was thinking.
-Man. Are you high?
-Hahaha. Not even man. Haha.
-Hahaha.I should be. I just like totally blew myself away.
-You were just thinkin of that this whole time.
-I guess so, yeah. Hahaha.
-Hahahaha.
-Let's go get a slurpee or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment