Tuesday 10 April 2012

Waiting for Burgers: Riddell Center

-Well I really wanna move back to Saskatoon, but I'm scared I'm gonna run into Ian. Cause apparently he's got a new girlfriend and shit. And as if I wanna see him holding hands with some weird-ass bitch and have them come over and be like, Oh that's such a cute baby, and I'd have to be all like, It's your baby you little shit, where my money at?
-No kidding! That's so awkward. Do you see him every time you go there?
-Pretty much, yeah. Last time I saw him at the mall and he was like, Ya know those African girls who used to be all mean to you? Well now they're mean to me and they're all like, Bitch, why don't you look after your baby-mama and your fuckin baby boy?
-They said that to him?
-That's what he said. And I'm all like, Those bitches be crazy, but they're totally right! Caleb hasn't seen a penny from his daddy his whole life.
-Ah. He's such a dick.
-Yeah he is! That's why I'm staying here. I can't even stand looking at him...

No comments:

Post a Comment