Saturday 21 April 2012

Before a Wedding: Church Foyer

-So, how are things over in Esterhazy?
-They're good, yeah. They're good.
-Gonna be a good year for ya?
-Oooh, we'll see. We'll see. Just wrapping up some renovations yet.
-Renovations? You got a new place?
-No, no. Same place.
-The place I was at last year.
-Yuh. Same old place.
-Wow. That's a nice place. What kinda renos you doing?
-Oooh, we did the bathroom downstairs. And put some new windows in. Just finishing the wife's bathroom.
-The wife's bathroom, wow!
-Well it's the master bath. She's kind of taken it over. Hahaha.
-Well, you can never be too comfortable, I guess.
-Hmmm?
-I just thought your place was beautiful.
-Oh. Thank you.
-Can't imagine the renos you'd wanna do at our place! Hahaha.
-Oh, well. Just regular upkeep I guess.
-Oh yeah! Haha. Master bath just for the wife! Regular upkeep. Hahaha.
-Heh. Just followin orders, I guess.
-Well, We'll have to come out and see it.
-Ok. Yeah. Sure.
-Won't touch anything, I promise. Hahaha.
-Heh. As long as you promise, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment