Wednesday 25 April 2012

The Middle of the Library: Southland Mall

-Hey. Hey help me out here for a second.
-Uh... Ok...
-My friend here. He would like to try some marijuana. Just try it. I told him he could just hang around Campbell collegiate for a while and he'd probly find some, hey?
-Yeah, I don't know. That might be a good idea.
-Well, where do you find the stuff? It's been years for me.
-I'm not sure. I'd say try some of those guys that hang out at Vic park, downtown.
-Vic park. You know where that is?
-Vic park?
-Down town.
-Oh, down town. Yes, yes. I know down town.
-Go to the park there and ask one of the guys hanging out. How much would you say a joint is?
-I couldn't tell ya, man.
-Oh come on. Three dollars?
-I really couldn't say. I was gonna say maybe five, but I don't have a clue.
-Five bucks?!
-I really don't know.
-You got five bucks?
-Yes, yes. Five bucks.
-Should be good then. Go get er. Hahaha.
-Haha.
-Thanks for your help, man.
-Heh. No prob...
-Why do you even want to try it?
-Um. For fun. For fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment