Tuesday 3 April 2012

The Tall Tables: Riddell Center

-Ya know that crazy girl in my history class. She was in your French class or something?
-Yeah, that super weird one?
-Yeah. K. She came to class today, and like ten minutes into class she left. And then came back. Half an hour later. With a friggen coffee.
-Hahaha. That doesn't surprise me at all. She is so crazy.
-Hahaha. What? Did the prof say anything?
-No. Haha. He's probably used to her by now.
-She's always crazy?
-Oh yeah. In my class she would hit herself in the head every time she'd get a word wrong or whatever.
-I know! She did that last class! She just like hits her forehead so hard.
-Seriously?
-Yes! We'd always be like, Are you ok?
And she'd be like, Oh I do that all the time.
-Hahaha. That's so weird.
-She is weird. If she wasn't hot, she'd be like legit crazy.
-Hahaha. You think she's hot?
-Yeah. Totally.
-Haha.
-Is she?
-I've never thought about it. She's just too weird to be hot. Haha.
-Hahaha. True, I guess.
-Hahaha.
-Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment