Tuesday 24 January 2012

On the Bus: Between Home & School

-We gotta find dates for the weekend.
-Yeah, like it's that easy.
-It is! You just gotta ask anybody.
-Like who?
-Like anybody. I went out with some guy from the bus last week.
-Are you serious.
-He was just sitting there all quiet. I barely noticed him. Then he's all like, Hey whattaya doin tonight?
-So you just said, Looks like I'm hanging out with you?
-Hahaha. Basically. He was hot!
-Oh My God. What'd you do?
-Hahaha. We were just gaming out all day and then we went to a movie. Haha. He smuggled a twelve-pack in his back-pack. Just getting plastered in the theatre.
-Oh my god, that's so weird.
-Just passed out in the movie theatre.
-What if he did something to you?
-Oh, he didn't! He was a super nice guy. I wasn't Actually passed out!
-Oh my gosh, well I won't be going out with a guy from the bus, I can tell you that much.
-Hahaha. We'll find somebody for ya. Life's no fun without dates.
-True. Hahaha. Very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment