Sunday 22 January 2012

At Breakfast: A&W

-Hey, how's it going?
-Ooh, not bad. Not bad. Not bad at all.
-Last day of work today!
-Oh yeah, going on holiday?
-No sir. I'm retiring.
-No shit. Congratulations. What then?
-I'm going to Bermuda.
-Holy god! Have you been before.
-Oh, I went for a week when I was in college. Told myself I'd retire there.
-Well good for you. Good for you. That explains the shirt. Haha.
-Hahaha. I just thought, What the heck? They gonna fire me on my last day?
-Hahaha. I hope they do! Hahaha. No I don't. No I don't. Good god. It'll probably take a miracle if I retire before eighty.
-Oh, Hahaha. I doubt that! How's it going back there anyway?
-Oh you know. Nothing changes around there.
-Haha. Well it is a good place.
-Yup. Not a lot changes around there...

No comments:

Post a Comment