Wednesday 9 March 2016

Across the Aisle: Coney Island

-I went to Deadpool on Friday.
-Oh, how was it.
-Blah. It was okay. But I got popcorn at the theatre. I never do usually.
-Oh, I always do.
-They're so huge, hey?
-Yeah, that's why I love it.
-Well, I obviously didn't finish it. So the next day, I went to warm it up in the microwave, and that friggen bag started on fire.
-What?!
-Seriously. I was sitting there throwing cups of water into my microwave.
-Hahahaha. Oh my goodness, did the alarm go off?
-Yes! And I thought my neighbors were going to come running. Like last time I--
-Last time? Hahaha
-No, seriously. I got Life popcorn--don't ever buy life popcorn--I just pushed the popcorn button--you know those buttons on microwaves?
-Yeah.
-Yeah, I pushed that button, and before I know it, the bag's on fire and the kitchen is full of smoke and my neighbors must've called the landlord cause he was over screaming about me starting fires in the kitchen.
-Hahahaha. Oh my God.
-Haha. I was like, "It's just popcorn! It's just popcorn!" Crying all over.
-Hahahaha. It's just popcorn!
-And, oh my God. My apartment smelt so bad, I couldn't sleep. I had to go sleep at my mom's. It was disgusting. Actually I hadn't eaten popcorn again until I got it on Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment